Music programming is key to the success of your next function.
Music is programmed according to your tastes, requests and audience response. Approximately 15 songs are played in a 1 hour period, making it important to choose only the right songs. Our trained mobile disc jockeys recognize patterns on the dance floor and program accordingly.
When planning your event, it's important to let us know what styles of music you and your guests might be interested in. This might include radio stations you listen to, favorite artists, songs, and genre of music. We suggest you select all songs you want played from our "Easy Select Song List". A 'Do Not Play List' is important for all events in case there are offensive songs, songs you and your guests don't like, or styles of music you don't like.
Your Most Favorite Songs
We always have our Top 100 available for you to view. This list is a great tool as it represents the best of the best of what we play all year long. From Rock to Disco, the list has it all. Of course you're not limited to choosing from only 100 titles. Our music library has hundreds of songs to pick from. Please contact us to have this 'Easy Select Song List' emailed to you.
Moving Melodies DJs music:
- All legally purchased... better quality sound as they are ripped directly from our own CDs
- Over 15,000 computer searchable titles on site
- Clean, radio edited music library
- Choose from Hip Hop, R & B, House, Rock and Roll, Disco, Rock, Euro Disco, Progressive Dance, Retro 80s, Greek, Italian, Spanish and more!
- We take requests during the function
- Club-style mixing (school clients love this!)
- Participation songs available i.e. Nut Bush, YMCA, Macarena, Hot Hot Hot, Chicken Dance, Hokey Pokey, Time Warp etc...